In addition to our regular slate of boys and girls teams, Chester Mendham Lacrosse will aim to have both a girls 7/8 Select team and a 7th grade Travel team, a similar structure to most towns against whom we compete. The team formations will be contingent upon registration. Both teams will play in good, competitive games and have fun throughout the season. If you have questions please contact Greg Brozowski at email@example.com.
For spring 2020 the grade 7/8 girls will have two teams as follows.
- Play in high level, competitive games against the best programs in the area
- 9 game schedule
- Playing time is earned
- Attendance is expected
- Introduction to the competitive nature of high school lacrosse
- Play in competitive games against strong programs
- 12 game schedule
- Focus will be on player development and building the skills to compete at a high level
- Attendance is expected but in line with a recreation program
- Playing time should be even and positions not static
All orders are placed directly online by the parents.
New players 3rd grade and all other grade levels, are not offered a uniform # selection. Uniform #'s are assigned before the final group order is submitted.
Current players should try-on their uniform from last season to see if they need to update size and purchase a new uniform if necessary.
Uniform pieces can be ordered separately. If your son/daughter needs a new jersey/shorts/kilt you can order just that piece (if replacing a jersey, please order the player # your son/daughter currently has. Do not change the player #).
If you are receiving a hand-me-down uniform, please let us know the uniform # so that we can input it into our system.
Uniform sizing tips:
Men’s and women's uniform tops - order UP a size or two. They run small.
Boys/Men’s shorts seem to be running pretty true to size.
Girls/Women’s length of skirt is the factor. If you're on the taller side you will probably want a larger size (longer skirt).
CMLax Softgoods Store:
The store will be open from Jan. 17th - 23rd for uniform orders.
The store will be open until Feb. 7th for any other softgood orders.
All orders will be shipped directly to the purchaser.
Email Tip - Adding LeagueAthletics.com as a Safe Sender
Adding LeagueAthletics.com as a Safe Sender
If email is not getting to your inbox, please double check your email address and make sure that it is entered correctly. If your email address is correct, we suggest checking your spam folder, bulk folder or junk folder. If you find the email, then you will need to find a way to inform your mail application that it is not spam. Most likely, the course of action is to select the email and click on the Not Spam or Not Junk button, if available.
Below is a list of Email Providers/Email Software. Please click on your provider for more detaied instructions on how to add LeagueAtheltics.com as an approved sender. This is the best way to ensure that you will receive emails sent from this site in a timely manner.
1) Parents will need to click on red REGISTER ONLINE button (on top right or in left nav) and then sign in with EMAIL address and password. If totally new to the site or forgot your password then just type in your email only and a password will automatically be returned to your email account.
2) Please drill down to appropriate age group for current school year to register your children. There will be at least 2 points to submit credit card information for EACH CHILD as system now automatically renews the required US Lacrosse membership (an incremental $30 for children and $55 for coaches) directly to US Lacrosse AND then returns to complete the CMLAX registration.
Receipt confirmations are returned via email.
3) Please ensure parents are each listed as GUARDIANS with an active email and cell # and check "roster" button in order to receive communications of all games/practices/weather updates in Winter and Spring. All players must have parent(s) emails in their personal information or you will NOT receive players notifications of games or practices or coaches communications.
If you experience problems with your US lacrosse member ID #during registration contact them directly at 410-235-6882. Or visit www.uslacrosse.org You MUST RENEW annually and a full 12 months is added to end date even if not expired. Once paid the expiration date will update and then send you back to cmlax section (click on link back to CMLax on upper left side of membership confirmation screen). This is a separate transaction.
Additionally, volunteer Coaches/Asst. Coaches/Trainers will need to register separately in same manner above for each of the CMLAX programs (boys and/or girls) and obtain US Lacrosse Coach ID. See top 2 boxes for Girls or Boys coach under Register Online button. Important to select child's age group. A Chester Township background check (even if you live in Chester Boro or the Mendhams) is required- ALL coaches/trainers must submit application to Protect Youth Sports at https://opportunities.averity.com/TBBF