CMLax Uniform Sizing and Softgoods for 2019
1. All 3rd grade boys and girls purchasing a uniform for the first time.
2. Any player who needs a uniform or needs to update his/her existing uniform and would like to check sizing.
3. All 8th grade girls and boys who wish to try-on the 8th grade shooting shirt provided by CMLax.
When: Fri., Jan. 11th 4:30pm - 7:00pm and Sat., Jan. 12th 9:00am - 11:00am
Where: Garabrandt Center, 4 Wilson St., Mendham (Off Mountain Ave.)
Important Information (Please Read)
- All orders are placed online. No purchasing is done on-site at Garabrandt.
- New players, 3rd grade, and all other grade levels are not offered a uniform # selection. Uniform #'s are assigned before the final group order is submitted.
- Current players should try-on their uniform from last season to see if they need to update size and purchase a new uniform.
- Uniform pieces can be ordered separately. If your son/daughter needs a new jersey/shorts/kilt you can order just that piece. (If replacing a jersey, please order the player # your son/daughter currently has. Do not change the player #.)
CMLax Softgoods Store Re-opening.
The store will be open from Jan. 10th-20th for uniform and sublimated orders.
The store will be open until Jan. 27th for any other softgoods orders.
All orders will be shipped directly to the purchaser.
UNIFORMS - Final Orders due by Jan. 20th
- ALL 3rd graders are required to purchase their first uniform
- New players to 4th - 8th grade should also purchase uniform via online softgoods store link
- Both men's and women uniform top/shirt - order UP at least 1 size or 2 in the uniform. They run small.
- Boys/Men's shorts seem to be running pretty true to size
- Girls/Women's length of skirt is the factor. If you are on the taller side you will probably want a larger size (longer skirt).
Questions contact CMLax Softgoods volunteers:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com